How can I live in a way that shows other Christ?
- Let love be genuine.
- Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good.
- Love one another with brotherly affection.
- Outdo one another in showing honor.
- Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord.
- Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
- Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality.
- Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them.
- Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep.
- Live in harmony with one another.
- Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly.
- Never be wise in your own sight.
- Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all.
- If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.
- Never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God
- If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
- Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
-Romans 12:9-21 ESV.
I felt compelled to take a look at how I am living into all of these pieces this week, month, and year. Often I have heard “what must I do? how can I live to show Christ?” This is very clear and to the point. If we can learn to live into these pieces, take the steps one by one we will grow closer to Christ’s image everyday. Well this was a shorter post but I hope you can think about how you can apply this to your life and take tha tone step closer to Christ this week! God bless you this week!